Re: VLF: Carrier on 3675.005 Hz / EbNaut - YES

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Carrier on 3675.005 Hz / EbNaut - YES
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:49:58 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus,

I took your wav file that you provided for post analysis. Using the amplitude normalisation function of the EbNaut Linux decoder i can get a good Eb/N0 with a constant reference phase, see attachment.
The best result appears with -a80, just the symbol length. In my recent 970 Hz experiment i also got the best result with -a equal to the symbol length.

73, Stefan