Re: LF: 20 Years of QRSS

To: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 20 Years of QRSS
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 17:46:40 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=fh3gzU9N37/5wmnJavUo30fUnAkpwWrHAErKdytJcy4=; b=lGPPy5pECwSWPa8G+yqThNccshCwQQ8EN7n8S22nimu9pY4BBYkYTvE0KY6/FezePR n2HpTvmWmzqg6Z8QWhNjcUO0V40DgKqHZE0ogGutoNOYPXAZUSEt9FJGZMBPh18JrVFm 2P6ixfKses83MYvp8T2LvKfkJdlynNMwHCv/0EOsZZyLElOiXLReEzwZueQ/UuYb+27c YeiPzAYqFUaIPIzZaPOcCycHpvp0xrew5UT2OfbylTCAmtHUxbUbFIopgs5vkFYFWXVP a5prNHMlf7jn+LVzdwbaYzRV+eyIeL30Lj4v7wrPfmTai+cL+l1zAkA9bAc6yGfLc+tC /5eQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Andy,

Well,  fascinating  history  there,  congrats on all that, but you are
showing  your  age a bit ;) What's this new WSJT mode "FT8" all about?
Too wide a bandwidth for LF, or of interest, anyone know much about it
yet?

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]