Re: ULF: New experiment on 970 Hz, results (3/3)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ULF: New experiment on 970 Hz, results (3/3)
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 05:09:42 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

thank you for sharing these inspiring results! I'm surely looking forward to see your first step into the far field below 1 kHz, and I am dreaming about receiving your ULF signal at even further distance one day. I also hope that the upcoming safety inspection will not make your work harder than it needs to be.

Best 73,
Markus