Re: ELF: ZEVS phase and frequency accuracy?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ELF: ZEVS phase and frequency accuracy?
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 03:53:41 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
It looks like ZEVS has lost a cycle in about 30 hours, corresponding to about - 9uHz offset from 82 Hz (assuming I got the sign right). Thus observing it in a very narrow spectrum might indeed allow to separate the true ZEVS signal from local interference. However I do not know how the phase would be affected if FSK messages were sent.

Best 73,
Markus