Re: LF: DK7FC in Todmorden at 2970 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC in Todmorden at 2970 Hz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 08:49:38 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jim,

Can you extend that plot to 1E-1...1E1 kHz?

73, Stefan

Am 07.06.2017 03:07, schrieb [email protected]:
Paul,

Thanks for your reply below. In available time I'm trying to verify that FDTD
can be helpful for the ULF tests (and vice versa, that the ULF experimental
results can validate FDTD for ULF).  So far I've found three positive
indicators based on Stefan's tests at 2.97 kHz. One indicator is correlation of
(a) extrapolated signal strength Cumiana/Todmorden, adjusted for antenna
current (and including error margin for estimated sensitivity at Cumiana), with
(b) the FDTD characteristics in the attached. For that purpose (particularly
for comparing signal strengths extrapolated from SNR at known integration time
and estimated receiver sensitivity), should I consider the effective
integration time of your 9-day stack of 11-hour segments to be 356400 seconds
i.e. bandwidth 2.8 uHz?

Thanks,

Jim AA5BW