R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: LF: Re: I: Fw

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: R: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 16:35:56 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan :-))))
soon Paul will ask for a bandplan: it is becoming so crowded there!
sms from both sides of the ponds hihi
I fear to think what people who live in the last floor
of my building if they had to hear my coil singing nighttime ;-)

Be careful Stefan, going dow before or later Captain Nemo will knock at
your door ;-)

Marco