R: Re: R: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: R: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 15:51:45 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Chris,

yes I'm testing into a dummy load and getting troubles trepassing the
15kmW (thousend of mW) limit!!!
I drive with a reasonable waveform both the qrp TX and
medium power TX (and now the halfbridge tx) with an IXDD614 chip.

Will resist still in this microwaves area waiting that the oter folks
go to DC ;-)))

CU Marco