LF: Re: RE: Re: Multiple messages

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: Multiple messages
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 19:23:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Ah Ken, you indicated it was a Groups problem, what you now describe sounds more like your mail-client. The blacksheep group does not have a digest option !! I can only think that it is Outlook causing the problem. Personally I find it a pain getting mails from people using Outlook. I am still using Outlook Express under XP here. But if you install Thunderbird mail-client you can run this under Win10 and you can import you old XP mail and address book to it. It is different but doesnt take long to learn.....my sister (72 yo) mastered it !!

Alan
G3NYK