Re: LF: Russian ALPHA at 11904 is OFF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Russian ALPHA at 11904 is OFF
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 16:43:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Luis,

They are back since some hours...
http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_VLF_Grabber2.html

73, Stefan

Am 03.04.2017 14:14, schrieb VIGILANT Luis Fernández:
Thank you for the info Roelof and Stefan

We will wait and see if they pay the bill or not ;-)

What have you done on VLF? What have the steps been? :-)
Not much. Added a GPS which will be used to discipline the soundcard
And still using MiniWhip and Perseus. I was using an isolator transformer at
SDR input
to cut RF currents reaching the antenna but looses were too high at VLF
Now I'm running without transformer and can see JXN strong at 16400Hz
along with lots of birdies and local noise
https://ea5dom.ure.es/grabber/index.html

There is also a trace at about 14.880952 kHz but really don't know if this is
the
Russian Alpha or just another birdie

Next step is a dedicated VLF antenna direct to soundcard

Did you see, i've been on MF WSPR last Saturday ;-)
Sure ! We were the only ones getting TA spots last saturday night
Wellcome back to MF :-)

73 de Luis
EA5DOM