Re: Joe on VLF:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Joe on VLF:
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 23:24:12 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2Dr6ZOT3c0q+6UaIr9xGadt/jxeZ3D1u2vNJbI6bmPY=; b=PY0Bqw9YDhXweN3qfDDQ7SGCo2fo1UeHoIPxw2YwpMlMA9a71m4wdScjLXlxUtTmNX GOWjjG10s2I6H54Nh4+mQ5D+5wol0vW2j6S3xDfhgjCzNOq9odmm/5T/pYKLBxqyF0Yt zKlGPWDmQ09MatQL74w9HnF4qrEpEnubiU3WAUpJAe7lcB0smOUhKPBwjJD4faJUflwT IX5iYnJpXYjvoj1EmGNh1T2qhgnyyQjHyD7N8n/FoXOpncwx9szR3Yk9JN7I3YVu0Q4t Sy4dRTCRCAubHjfr2z0Z3eqZrrvOeeLEoLOCr+jtuoJixKDCKwRbhK3CTwxaeN8poGQJ GEIQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe,

I thought about the hill you have been recently. Was it 'signal hill', where the signals from Marconi were received? That would be a nice place for a grabber! But of course there must be internet first, and not to much QRM on the other side. You are in a radio club i assume. Are there any youngsters who have time and motivation to join the experiments? I often think that we all are far below our potential. There could be some orders of magnitude more active people. But the activation energy seems to be to high and most of them are not 'self-running systems'...

73, Stefan