LF: phase shift compensation question

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: phase shift compensation question
From: Jacek Lipkowski <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 15:10:50 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
would it be possible to use the phase shift from a strong VLF signal to compensate the phase shift for an amateur VLF transmitter? for longer transmissions (when the ionosphere height changes etc) over big distances etc

could also work for LF, like receiving DCF39 (which is probably very stable, even if it's not intended for timing) on 139kHz in Australia to measure the phase shift of the path from Germany, so that we can compensate the changing phase shift of an amateur transmission on 137kHz, so that we could use a long transmission time in ebnaut.

would that work? and would it be worth it?

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF