LF: Re: Tacamo on 17.8 and 29.6 kHz and Jellyfish

To: Markus Vester <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Tacamo on 17.8 and 29.6 kHz and Jellyfish
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 03:20:38 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=wiQK0qKmr89121YxWrFdug4gl/nSCKAFc2+nLqQlQtM=; b=fncgGoacF3l4OCYr41C+0BsoOsXpdpSBEjC3QtuB096MzURbDvu6LUczF4GYkJfsdb8I+hLBzfoJMeqOfxVaCJouXoLM8GGOzDX+dtdOQK+RDr2LO1B0tqaiFiPZLfZuGZbE+IszZRTt2ll2eLFe8L/uZ6yCB3M3MZfnlIRni+XtquLZSxdslSvOZIcZXznLPRy2PSi4VhJ37I0zbNCH8oUh72fndHULFcS/g8ovcp65LFTFDH5tlR2eDEF/Q0y1SUeUXNeW1EJ8w/jwHLun05w/qXcNEC5WO3lsNVrKCXAITHFyBo/oAGfKjpuwt4nri9kOh5I7V4EJJejaAYZcQw==