AW: VLF: Transmission announcement for 8270 Hz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: VLF: Transmission announcement for 8270 Hz
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:55:45 +0100 (MET)
Sender: [email protected]
I swirched the carrier on 8270Hz off, trying to receive the DK7FC carrier.
73
Uwe/dj8wx

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: VLF: Transmission announcement for 8270 Hz
Datum: 2017-01-27T12:32:06+0100
Von: "DK7FC" <[email protected]>
An: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Hello Mike,

I'm sorry, it was late in the night and i was already a bit sleeping it
seems :-)

I am transmitting RIGHT NOW! So give it a try :-)
Watch the grabbers to see whats actually going on...

73, Stefan