Re: LF: AGC 137.779 kHz

To: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: AGC 137.779 kHz
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 13:46:17 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Yuri,

That is a very good copy indeed.  Congratulations and
thank-you for the capture and grabber service.
The TX will be on again tonight, then on 13-14th will
try to RX QRSS100 on 137.779 for AGC.  Yesterday I put on
snow shoes and went to the tower to repair a burnt halyard.
Evidently damp braided nylon halyards and downleads energised
with several amps of LF do not get along! The halyard was severed
by RF.

73 to all
Joe VO1NA