Re: LF: EbNaut decodes last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut decodes last night
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 04:40:22 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you very much Alex for the fine decodes! The message content was actually an idea from Stefan, born during a humorous conversation about "all Asterix" VLF decodes. Hmm I hope he wasn't inspired by my sheer body mass ;-)

I wonder if you perhaps got Ric in Moscow as well?

Thanks also to Joe who turned on his receiver and file recorder. Also Vasily UA0SNV sent some files from yesterday morning which I will try to analyze.

And thanks to Vinny for the WSPR-band screenshot from this morning. Yes a carrier from IW4DXW is visible on the very left - I assume that his signal had been much stronger earlier in the night.

All the best,
Markus (DF6NM)