Re: LF: Re: Coil problem....Spam alert!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Coil problem....Spam alert!
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 15:54:59 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi yes Eddie, well spotted .....note also messages actually "reflected" by the real s/w have an LF: in the subject line even if no subject is posted, so these were messages posted direct to the group address list, which is not generally available,as individual mails. There is a command for it but it is only available to the administrator.

Sadly the majordomo software is a bit ancient now and our version has not been updated for many years so someone may have found a vulnarability to get at the memers list.

Plus point...... genuine distribution is still clean !!. look for the "LF"

Best Wishes for Christmas
Alan
G3NYK