Re: LF: RE: EA5DOM MF CW Christmas beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: EA5DOM MF CW Christmas beacon
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 11:25:34 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Luis,

Thanks for the nice activity. I will also try to copy your signal which will be no problem i guess. I also know the QRM traces arround 474.3 kHz, they are visible on my grabber as well as on the DL3ZID grabber, so it cannot be local. I can only see it at night. Would be interesting to find the source!

73, Stefam