LF: EbNaut on LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: EbNaut on LF
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 14:50:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

Quite impressing, so many stations are transmitting EbNaut signals on LF.
My decodes are in attachment!
Markus signal is very strong here of course. Maybe this lowers the decode performance of IW4DXW a bit. If some of you could choose transmitting x:00 and others in x:30 this could be helpful in some cases. On the other side it is nice to get multiple decodes from a different wav file :-) No copy of R7NT so far. I'm QRMing my own LF RX because i'm transmitting on VLF. But i will try to decode him as soon as the transmission is completed. How long will R7NT run the transmission?

73, Stefan