LF: Groups.io and Bounce.io ??

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Groups.io and Bounce.io ??
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 00:34:08 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all does anyone have any information about possible tie ups between the two operations in the subj line ??

Groups.io runs a competing operation and two Yahoo groups I sub to have moved over. I am concerned about any relationship between the two as bounce.io is illegally intercepting bounce emails and forwarding them together with adverts, spamming the OP.despite being advised they do bot have approval to do that. If there is a relationship I would be cautious about subbing to a groups.io site.

Alan
G3NYK