Re: LF: Re: H Bridge power MOSFET based amps question

To: mal hamilton <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: H Bridge power MOSFET based amps question
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 14:22:00 +0000
Feedback-id: 82.70.254.222
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mal,

On Sunday, November 27, 2016 you replied to my thread.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I will try a low power Class E amp to
learn  more about this class of amplifier. On the cards for 2017 is go
at  an H bridge amp, too, I have much to learn and I thank you for all
for your patient help.

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]

 My part time LF grabber is at http://www.chriswilson.tv/grabber.html