Re: LF: De F6CNI : CW QSO PARTY report

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: De F6CNI : CW QSO PARTY report
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 14:59:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Andy,

Did you have a bad day again, hm? Something above S9 seems to trigger your destructive writing (= action). We already know that from you. My answer (= re-action) may help you to find the right way.

How many stations did you hear, 16. That's fine. How many did you work: 0! What a bad result Andy!
I heared 15 stations and worked 14 of them (9H1ES seemed to have a problem with his TRX somehow).

And think about your old friend Jeff F6BWO. It would have just fit into his 'politeness' to get a call from his old friend F6CNI. But nothing!

That seems to be quite frustrating, hearing soo many stations and beeing unable to work one of them. Could this eventually be a reason why you throw your frustration against people keeping the band alive? You can do this very well, we know it from the last years. Talking about ham spirit and staying passively in the background and writing complaints against high-power stations. For what??

But what about doing something constructive? I have an idea: You take your time and energy to build (build! not buy!) a real PA and a real antenna (the XYL may help and carefully bury the ground wires during that time), then you come in the situation to work say 50% of the stations you can hear. That consideration agrees with the 'politeness' of everyone you heared on the band. These people were on air because they were interested in QSOs!
And then think about your QRP stuff. Its fine to play with it in WSPR etc. But CW would be dead on MF if anyone runs 20 mW. And you know that.

And then: "The strongest and best report 599+ to EA5DOM". What a cheap trick. Never ever Andy! But i can see what you are trying: You think that i want to be the strongest station and you think that you can frustrate me by saying that EA5DOM was the strongest station. This is the actual aim of this statement. It's so simple to discover, i'm getting tired.

Let me tell you, i just want to make the best out of the possibilities i have for amateur radio. If EA5DOM is stronger, then i'm happy for him and for the active people and those who like to receive signals from far away, like FR5ZX! And i would (did) help Luis to improve his system(s) if he asks me. You also know that.

I try what i can do not to reply to any of your complaints from now on, but sometimes it is hard to stay in the background, honnnestly

73, Stefan

PS: If you can hear 16 stations with your super ears and i was working 14 stations (heared 15), then there can't be many stations calling me that i didn't hear or work during the evening, right?