LF: Re: CW QSO PARTY

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: CW QSO PARTY
From: "F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 18:21:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Yes HI !

I am listening now 472 to 475.5 and heard at this moment 6 stations on CW from G and DK ! That is a good begining start indeed ! Sorrry I am only listening, my transmitting Inv L is down on ground. Perhaps later I give some calls but with my 1 Watt TX and a short provisory  antenna here I am not sure anybody can heard me. HI !

73 Andy.