Re: LF: talking about EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: talking about EbNaut
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 16:22:58 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you Domenico and Tom for sharing this interesting communication with us!

The QTH of DK1IS is actually not far from mine, we're about 50 km apart. That might open some nice options for LF "nanowatting" experiments, e.g. transmitting on a small handheld or buried ferrite antenna. It would also be an interesting range to get started on VLF...

> Up to now the 1pps pulse only drives a LED - if its flashes coincide with the ticks of my mechanical but DCF77-controlled alarm clock, I can be sure that the Jupiter has synchronized
... exactly the same method is used here ;-)

73 and good luck,

Markus (DF6NM in JN59NJ)