Re: Re: Re: LF: MF: QRSS QSO Party on Saturday and Sunday Evening

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: LF: MF: QRSS QSO Party on Saturday and Sunday Evening
From: "rn3agc" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 22:20:50 +0300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Date:Subject:References:To:From:Message-ID; bh=ErYveW0OUBIhqRaAnZooJrNKMsR4sGi/aY4HymwgwCY=; b=pRTYe1QGJ4g7P+vR9AshfTjmsQq29iDkjMDZ8X+4G7m2kFKUQGoRZSenLU9gTdzSNEJ26g0Dh1YK4avbgb2RIbB7MIJ8ZfYLvWokxDBNseQbPyoq/kuUjrpy+kg/h83LXPgSH4aCWKfqsn6s7UL26q8OfrmgOECmFoe9PUIHRVc=;
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Vinny, MF,

I watched from Saturday to Sunday, received some of the stations.
See here: http://136.su/index.php/topic,44.msg17651.html#msg17651
UTC+3, KO85sv

73
Andy

Sorry, it's 476,150 khz of course :)

OK. TU.

73
Andy

Hello Andy,
QRSS activity center should be around 476 khz.
Vy73

Hello Vinny,

What frequency will be used?

73
Andy

Hello MF,

after the ufb participation in the JT9 QSO party (tahnk you all vy much
for taking part in the last event!), I'm looking forward to meet you all
in QRSS or DFCW again on Saturday and Sunday evening!

Feel free to share and inform other MF-OM's :-)

I'll warm up my station this night in JT9 mode...

vy73's de Vinny, DL6II