Re: LF: MF: QRSS QSO Party on Saturday and Sunday Evening

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF: QRSS QSO Party on Saturday and Sunday Evening
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 15:56:33 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Hi MF,

I went to the tree to start the Raspi again. It has shut down due to undervoltage some days ago. Its overcast since too long now. The 2 hardest months in the year. Anyway i need just 2 sunny days per week to get the energy needed....
VLF is off but i started the MF grabber again, just for the party tonite :-) I will shut it down remotely again in the lat night, except there is some request to run it on sunday too (not sure if there will be QSOs then).

Separate channels from a NW/SE and NE/SW loop: http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_remote_Grabber.html
RDF spectrograms from these 2 loops: http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_remote_RDF_Grabber.html

I can already see 'XIZ KEV' in QRSS3 :-)

Will join in later.

73, Stefan