LF: M0BMU electromechanical receiver – intellectual property rights

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: M0BMU electromechanical receiver – intellectual property rights
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 16:10:38 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:subject:message-id:date:to :mime-version; bh=F6Yibt4kjB+7+s53ecJ4cEIBe+RHdTXtZpmF/QlSapE=; b=uvEMYd7GXRUeK//5WHELZVLafx/+JboeBPqPl1qMOsRAR+6KGoOMPNVsc59XVMyLsF wpPGHfHUqPNBN1TdsfldPf7cGUwQSWPrnEjBM9s8d2xsh1vuTgf1oh6E/ynBiS5CVhYM ghmdfzQYKfe9ZPXIf7ZqXppb9ZEiKO+TO0bf/O9yxk9dFVxlnpOTUq3z3dSOUO6JbNXy xZ2KjxHI7XiCi98pc/moyka30RACdeB4SxS/VnN3uwxk6bAuz7NDNeV9xTIYico9f/qn pED7f9hk/Y0Im4bSKd6kJ4DA/QIA7IOokrZHOLsvvZ1VgeUOry/8UR/YhjQHVrjKwSIQ gxHA==
Sender: [email protected]
I am preparing an article for the CREG Journal on SAQ (the VLF station in
Sweden) and would like to include details of Jim’s electromechanical receiver.
G3YXM (on whose website the material appears) has kindly provided a couple of
email addresses to try: [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> and [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> but these have not produced any response.
I have a snail-mail address for Jim but has anyone any other suggestions,
please?

Given that the material has appeared on G3YXM’s website, it would seem unlikely
that Jim would object to my reusing some of it, but as a matter of courtesy I
would like to get agreement to this.

John F5VLF/G3PAI

[email protected]

Researching history of RABSON, BLACKSHAW, GAUNTLETT, VERLANDER and ROBSONNE