Re: LF: NO INTERNET

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: NO INTERNET
From: David Hine <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 10:13:02 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1478081583; bh=+Ya0LKKuNx67dpJWlvZQTj7VUNPaYP3uEVOL2QfCCBc=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=Anc00hzBuFhN9yS70l80y1CkFdweKgJD5TNY36iPlbwGERWKlgg+Z7jzU+wh9MR1Ig9IA6n5WqVdlT9b7eF9Mw8kO379FJGtxobR0jKjM8NQF8J5kIqOTcnK5RnSbHwTuir6AaXwQPm7EJizAuTJedpLnKq+m7R5zAEIWdkQvLvqFUMJdCrGhYn82NWLx6VY1Vj5BbgSZKcUkEA071jrbZLm/chvChCkYYiDhe1RKhBV9zbmP6ykeVAC605ruqMkNQY22oeXQsn9tRiFBArLCGu09yNPrQ6p8/AGIZ4SDJ0S62Te/0d8m6yHx8dFpOecLpQ0GNKFgpQlOy/lNG+h6w==