Re: LF: MF QRA64 / improved JT65 decoder

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF QRA64 / improved JT65 decoder
From: IZ7SLZ <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:48:16 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NvTyuTwgEOI55Cf0o7zvCFCvS4RZx1gLZoyzlDfwikc=; b=zWUAekqx0yNqDS4XAu8RDmBAawSTvGMIemCXOMg8UVDGffZ0TGUFRNRP9NDqtstQuz ZOaMZGDbo+Ntq4P+cefG3K3DNBYzCsb3LDhBIMMBhpHJWtTZn/ElYBPLCG0iVxiEtDfH cyesjroSwBNdAkdv0BVKOUYLlXy2CsRyn8lLbwcNJAlhQGdHfR6MUT9uiCmdat4wYrY6 4gWx9D8eUsRgSTBK79RHIUZW/yFu5kjI9uKxa4H30LiDxmZbrpru+gXzBQvAHVdpYSlW nXnjIkRZsYgZ/WMPa5qnPBYGxh3LMKUcvvKGgtFND4ZPi8XHvwZ32rQyGE5FudOoIyrI lfoA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello MF,

during last night i was very happy to have a QRA64 QSO with IW4DXW, DK6XY, G6AVK and also to decode some qtc from Mal G3KEV.

Many thanks also to Vincent, Dionysios and Marco for watching the activities.

But my first impression is, as also reported by Vincent, that there are no actually big improvement respect to JT9. BTW, Colin G6AVK reports his difficulties to have a DX QSO using JT9 but yesterday QSO was obtained.

We will compare the results after the JT9 party at the week end.
I also will be there with pleasure !

GL es 73, Domenico iz7slz