RE: LF: Daytime LF signal in my grabber

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Daytime LF signal in my grabber
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:50:27 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan

The idea is to keep it running 24/7

Rx is a Perseus SDR using SDR-Radio software which can provide multiple VFOs into the Perseus bandwith and MiniWhip antenna
Each VFO sends audio to different applications using virtual audio cable. At this moment the bottleneck is the CPU
Running in a tiny Atom with 2GB ram just let me use 3 VFOs and 3 SpectrumLab instances, plus a WSPRX decodieng MF WSPR-2
Adding an Opera decoder to the "castle" fully collapses it ! :(

According to SDR-Radio the AGC is off in all channels. But may be I don't have the right trimming in SpectrumLab yet
The Rx is in a different QTH and have problems to access it now remotely. Hope to get it fixed soon

I'm puzzled with the LF signal. It is a 38 minutes Tx which drifts initially and then stabilizes at 137.500
During the day I can see partial traces of the signal. Very clear during night. May be it is a local birdie but very strange :-O

73 de Luis
EA5DOM