RE: LF: RE: Contact info for DJ0ABR

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: Contact info for DJ0ABR
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 07:48:46 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Toru,

from my own experience I have to confirm that DJ0ABR is very rarely looking
into his
emails.It seems also impossible to contact him via phone (answering machine but
no back call).
I shall try to alert hime via his friend and (almost) neighbour,DH5RAE.
But DH5RAE is not particularly communicative via email either.
They seem both to be very busy with qrl.
Let's see what I can achieve.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ