LF: RE: WSPRing on 137 with new Hafler amp set up - had to go QRT 30 min

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: WSPRing on 137 with new Hafler amp set up - had to go QRT 30 mins later due to QR-XYL es QR-Kids!! Internet being disrupted! Who pays the bills??
From: James Cowburn <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 07:54:10 +0000
Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=HlV3wP3C25YCN0V9K145/dFQ72ZnhFqz8MCOpBd0Mt4=; b=VA4VBAR/30OH5W8KVfTPYRe6TD/6EcON+PhwlxmRRLOk80MsNwdnM7i07nolVz230ehY1slZplQgO7XWMV6FyNfGjyE12aVJIVSXUbGcsl3G5fZ6owfPpkB3e6ntbHOWsqjiFsfeclpma3SUi44evbwbeoNGp/GLCGryvwDGgnv6xi/ai/nQuOx2+m/3R2QtKycKqBPjmO8A38v1AIKJcZTsY2Ht3t8HLqIgg+Iiip+QMjG53neFPjrWEeyj8GIKnK3Svx7GadoEayTs4wYAYG+ndQeUz3x3dB4IQb+y30Xx1AzR1wbkwxFVKKXlmYfVgHfTxBfxKKhHsvlgc0EM5g==