Re: LF: Audio link

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Audio link
From: LineOne <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 14:06:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan.

The QRM is direct from the circuits in the computer, having a cast alloy frame, grounding it helps tremendously most of the time. What I will do is to feed the balanced 300ohm radio antenna input terminals from some twin screened RF cable I have and run it out though the rear wall of the shack, this being a grounded steel panel, and back in just far enough to pick up the antenna terminals. Having to use the large horizontal loop antenna in an inverted-L configuration for LF and MF doesn't help but I have no choice.

73, Hugh, M0DSZ