Re: LF: Re: How is possible? / WSJT-X v1.7.0-devel

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: How is possible? / WSJT-X v1.7.0-devel
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 04:50:49 +0100
Feedback-id: 82.70.254.222
Sender: [email protected]
Hello rsgb,

Monday, October 3, 2016

>From the help file, running multiple instances:

How should I configure WSJT-X to run multiple instances?

Start WSJT-X from a command-prompt window, passing each instance a unique
identifier as in the following two-instance example. This procedure will
isolate the Settings file and the writable file location for each instance of
WSJT-X.

wsjtx --rig-name=TS2000
wsjtx --rig-name=FT847

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]