R: LF: IK1HSS - DF6NM WSPR 137 kHz ...errata corrige

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: LF: IK1HSS - DF6NM WSPR 137 kHz ...errata corrige
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 19:45:27 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy,

just a small correction to the datas of previous message.. time lapses
and my memory sometimes misses something...
Rechecking my papers I recalled that I made some change in my
RF ammeter in the shack, formerly it had 2 ranges 3 and 1 A fs then I
changed the trimming (without etching a new label) and now it reads 4
or 0,5 A fs!
So antenna current is something more than 0,5 A and with the venerable
Marconi TF2604 this afternoon I found that RF voltage is 38 Vrms, on 56
ohms of impedance (in the shack) brings to abt 0,6 Arf or 25W feeding
the antenna. EIRP should be 13 - 14 dBm.

Hope this evening you can copy me ;-)

73 Marco IK1HSS