LF: AW: IK1HSS - DF6NM WSPR 137 kHz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: IK1HSS - DF6NM WSPR 137 kHz
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 12:13:02 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Marco,

nice work! I’m pleased to see that your signal is well visible and decodable now at midday. Typically daytime D-layer reflection goes through a flat maximum at the time of highest solar elevation. The reason why my reports had ended earlier during the last few days was simply that I had switched off WSPR-X in the morning!

All the best,

Markus (DF6NM)