RE: LF: good night on MF WSPR @G7NKS 1933km @ 50mW erp - winter plans

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: good night on MF WSPR @G7NKS 1933km @ 50mW erp - winter plans
From: James Cowburn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 11:53:20 +0000
Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=TJsdMtefSVWqxKvrOk72hXQGvFzBScxG2ArnQ2SXH0Y=; b=hqBjToo3IOqEa/ukyX4K/OI5MJ7TLZ4Q1eVScc4GbHtdbVCcXt4XXBT/aBXoLXUHMDaiv3o8OTT1FaKwWZiWiHFD596mMMxGAWt8cmQC0NS5orZycah1NE3S4lzXyt4x516RGw9ZiiSiEU57aLRTR83uwS13xDcbmw19SaExddAp9bpBVyqhFW3XmRVRV56DdYrCkGc4XGq3Tvxv7l+qBpDfFqPqwCo4uBNe1cTzNkSL+T+nsG41xLArIWqD4K5boq+8cArceYF7rgUnr/FQT0MGMEK5dH0u4fP116MMyry5Q/laXPbyg33tk1GkE0IDVxWb1jV+0BEIVLpYErLqGA==