LF: De F6CNI : Test MF an RX small antenna to night on WSPR and OP8

To: "RSGB LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: De F6CNI : Test MF an RX small antenna to night on WSPR and OP8
From: "F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:51:29 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello. Just for info :

As usual here the 3 last nights, I am receiving now on MF WSPR2 to about 2100 TU. At this QTR, I’ll swich receiving OP8.

The only difference is that to night I test a small 3 meters long vertical whip base tuned on ground. It needs a serial coil of 4.3 mH. Efficiency is around – 38dB.   Z = 70 – 12800 j

I just tuned it. No preamplifier needed, the level signal is low but sufficient. The band seems to be quiet.

So, I hope to copy all of the usual MF stations to night, HI !

Best 73 de Andy.