Re: LF: Re: A simple ULF/MF diplexer?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: A simple ULF/MF diplexer?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 15:18:13 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik,

OK, a picture tells more than 1000 words: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19882028/ULF/ULF_MF_Diplexer.jpg While drawing the picture i saw that i had to correct my idea. The transformer should be in series and i have to think about the lower series C. Another thing is that the MF transmitter should act as a shortcut for ULF so the transformer does not act as a (saturated) L. So the picture is updated.

73, Stefan