RE: LF: last 23 Hr 136 op32

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: last 23 Hr 136 op32
From: James Cowburn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 08:28:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Makes my "self telescoping" (poorly taped!) 12m fibreglass pole seem
positively mundane!

Starts out as a "temporary lash up" and rapidly assumes permanence!!  Until
the rain and UV get the better of the tape!

I too have a rogue buddleia which would benefit from a strike, but it's a
little too close to the house and the attendant EMP would likely wreck front
ends and any resulting conflagrations would make the woes of the LF king
with his coil shed fire look positively tame!!

73s all and enjoy the summer remains.

With best regards

Jim

Dr. Jim Cowburn  G7NKS IO92ub

Tel.    01767 600522

Mob.  07967 300152

[email protected]

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/jamescowburn

This email is sent from the account of Dr. James Cowburn and is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you must: (i) not disclose, copy or
distribute its contents to any other person nor use its contents in any way
or you may be acting unlawfully; (ii) contact Dr. Cowburn immediately on +44
(0)1767 600522 quoting the the addressee then delete it from your system.  I
have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are contained in
this email, but do not accept any responsibility once this email has been
transmitted. You should scan attachments (if any) for viruses.