Re: ULF: Key down signal on the 101 km band, still on the air

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ULF: Key down signal on the 101 km band, still on the air
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:03:38 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

> Paul, if you are reading this: It may be worth
> to try to integrate the overall transmission
> time into one peak.

I've been trying with this transmission, and your earlier
tests too.   Bandwidths down to 6.6 uHz.   I've been trying
combinations of days and nights and both.

So far, not the faintest hint of signal.

I will continue to try, for as long as you can maintain the
carrier without phase interruption.

--
Paul Nicholson