Re: LF: EbNaut beaconing on LF from JN80

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut beaconing on LF from JN80
From: Michel Brunel <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 17:31:37 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks a lot Domenico,
now time to try to decode the files ...

Michel - f5wk

Hello Michel,

The SL recorder function (thanks Wolf !) takes input from FFT and performs (i think) the inverse-FFT and all necessary calculations (including any lags) in order to align the audio with the time-stamp.

The user (me) have just to invoke the command "wave.record" to start and stop recording. Of course the PC system time must be cured with an NTP or with a GPS 1pps+nmea.

SR=111.1187..... comes from the decimation of the actual sample rate of the audio card (48003.28 mean60).

In these links you can find four SL configuration pages related to the recorder, in use in my setup now:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8gefgosqo11jmf/Screenshot%202016-06-04%2013.33.03.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4w2cwfxssttbz4/Screenshot%202016-06-04%2013.33.51.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7rvhhrthk4emha5/Screenshot%202016-06-04%2013.35.34.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvcoey08xfq2xl1/Screenshot%202016-06-04%2014.08.43.png?dl=0