Re: LF: DL0IL/p MF Fieldday report

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DL0IL/p MF Fieldday report
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 19:15:13 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Vinny,

Thanks for your activity once again. Uuh, i saw the first photo, there are big thunderstorm clouds in the background.
Note that the maximum file attachment size in one email here is about 400 kB. For larger files you need links (dropbox et. al.). I can only see the first of the photos, the other ones are dead links somehow.

It would be intersting to know why your 500W PA exploded in the field. Maybe to few turns on the primary transformer winding?
Sorry again for not coming there! Hopefully next time!

73, Stefan