LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] [630m] 60 Watt new beacon is now QRV and on-the

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] [630m] 60 Watt new beacon is now QRV and on-the air
From: DK1IS <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 23:54:08 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Geir,

a short check of the European Perseus sites (don´t know whether you have access too) shows that you can only be heared at SM0GOJ, about 390 km ENE from you. At present your signal there is between S1 and S5 depending on QSB and your current power. He uses a BOG ant. At all other sites show nil at 476.5 kHz. Interesting result anyway!

73 es gl,
Tom, DK1IS
www.qrz.com/db/dk1is