LF: Re: WSPR spotting map anomalies

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: WSPR spotting map anomalies
From: "F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 12:14:02 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Eddie.

Yes and the problem was coming for the first time about 3 weeks ago. You can see an example in the join file. All the stations spotted 3 days ago was active using WSPR on the 40 m band.

I sent to Nick M0HGU, 2 messages on his personnal email address (found on QRZ.com).

I displayed him friendly and politely the problem and how to solve it, but I do not received any answer.

73 de Andy - F6CNI