Re: Re: LF: JT9 Activity right now

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: JT9 Activity right now
From: Tobias DG3LV <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 23:53:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus !

reading this, thank you for a truly handmade JT9-QSO !

I think this is what they call a "long delayed echo" on shortwave : your CQ at 22:03h and 22:05h, my anweres at 22:04h and 22:06h, then "some seconds later" your absolute perfect sequence of answers at 22:18h to 22:24h. I suppose our radiowaves had been travelling to the sun and beeing bounced back by the outer skirts of the sun-halo, isn't it ?

But it had worked out, and that is what counts. So thank you for a somewhat special QSO at this fine weekend party !

(BTW : DL3NDR had written a fine modification article for a simple softrock RxTx at 475kHz. It does work very well.)

73 de dg3lv Tobias