LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Ikea Wire-less chargers

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Ikea Wire-less chargers
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 11:50:40 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=g5qtvAx3QHsVDSFe9n87TJpq20w6GgUaA/3fF08+JYY=; b=ShAKTcYMOIP3dF8iJhL7GkOa5O0egnEs17Wgx8N23U1hcd+nv/fyTP6mttiTkqKEeZ kB0UNrKLZIJEXbRl+ewfNZTmgkNlCpAk2RM/SswFu1bbZ3Lk69+NiKE9KQDUsyZOjKJg 6ckrH5POr//Wl1nnpDuVAJHZ9vf/3EbLmw/Knjfa6Au9XdDMy9+s0lITWgY1HeJoIs43 n6vjPa5td3oho73rTZu0yLB/YAbvojX6ztNa96QV0OJUP+EzlX89hLLkqLDetMr9rLNB k0AcSZJfbpeg8yZbX+jYdiN4NbZMyRNhT9sym1P1yU3Obsj5badIXv+NCJhpL/MD0Q2P Z6oQ==
Sender: [email protected]
I haven’t heard of any problems in France, but Ikea's UK site
(http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/departments/wireless_charging/)
shows an interesting attitude to technology:

"They blend in beautifully with your home, and can easily be placed where you
need them the most.”

One hopes the mobile phones shown are satisfactorily resistant to milk and
coffee. Otherwise there is the possibility that the English language maybe very
suddenly enriched.

John F5VLF

> On 18 Mar 2016, at 23:26, 'Alan Melia' [email protected]
> [rsgb_lf_group] <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi all, about the middle of last year there was a flurry of concern about
> the appearance in Ikea of a "Charging table" where suitably equiped
> equipment, phones, toothbrushes, tablets etc could be just placed for
> re-charging without the hassle of finding the right wall-wart and then a
> spare mains socket-outlet to plug it into.
>
> Has anyone any further information on these units, particularly with LF/MF
> interference in mind.
>
> Alan
> G3NYK

> Posted by: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
> •       Start a new topic       •       Messages in this topic(1)
> VISIT YOUR GROUP
>       • New Members 1
>
> • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
>
> .

[email protected]

Researching history of RABSON, BLACKSHAW, GAUNTLETT, VERLANDER and ROBSONNE