Re: LF: Touch switched lamp influenced by lf/mf transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Touch switched lamp influenced by lf/mf transmission
From: Lawrence Galea <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 21:27:48 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=7/d5a2jTvgxM3edC43/tRetZUdagt/xge72mWQ3+RsE=; b=H3FBm/ki92qdt8wQLREJgxsXZIeCc1UpN4GUuU9u8qQi/MplshBBfmfugy252gcIZI pGFe66ZdSx5G7q0BMUp/V/4+i/x0Eni3Hhpkcoizec7mywoCTbDhld6Al3p7ujJpx+NL eJG3m2kWeDw8WNMjcVQcXkxSKqD6ULXZb4mCSOjuTTDbTVpgqkkVaO9t2bx38lC07rGl U4uU/sw5U3eEBkn/Fx24meUClsOXbw4permp4386U5v1vfxT+7tWfsgHzasxqMpc/T6L bEzE/HXTYfZyyicPdX+2IlDzzih2iOPHwJBCzdSUsxnBtc6Prn2wH09mM41aI+GOAFlm ku8w==
Sender: [email protected]
Chris,
If the neighbour accepts and the lamp uses an earth and there is space
inside the lamp you can try a couple of capacitors from both sides of
the mains to earth, shunting the rf picked up to earth.
You can also include a capacitor across the mains, all inside the lamp.
Of course all capacitors should be suitably rated.
Regards
Lawrence