Re: LF: VO1NA audio clip

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA audio clip
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 15:02:52 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roelof,

Thank-you for the recording. Your MW is  working very
well (along with the SDR RX).  My MW is 10 years old this
year and it gives outstanding performance in spruce trees as
well as being held over my head for portable operation.

The 630m Midwinter Activity Night went well.  I heard many stations
calling VE3OT (who provided the transistors for my MW) and had
3 QSO's and several reports.  TNX to VE7SL for organising this.

73 Roelof, Group,

Hope to have 2x 630m QSO's soon.

Joe VO1NA