RE: LF: Super conditions

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Super conditions
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 11:21:11 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Hope the weather abates Mike - things dropped off pretty quickly over the Pole, and looking here at 2007z HGA22 is only a few dB above noise, and DCF39 about 15, so I don't  think you missed much apart for a few hours on this path - its been a bit like that this winter - just short good openings..  http-://kl7l.com/LF00000.jpg - flips between Eu and Los Americanos windows all being well and when Im not spinning the electricity meter hard.  JA path has been pretty good on both 600 and 2200m though both on qrss and digi modes

Happy Saturdays, go Eagles

Laurence
KL7L (Palace fan)