Re: LF: Ebnaut 477.69 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Ebnaut 477.69 kHz
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 13:34:48 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

Yes, that was my TX on 630m.  It was QRV as part of the 630m activity
event this weekend which continues tonight and tomorrow morning.  The TX
sends a 10 WPM CW identifier and a brief QRSS3 sequence.

I will be happy to try EbNaut again on 630 after the event and am delighted to learn that you are seeing the sigs and they are on QRG.

73
Joe VO1NA